Happy Boo

My next and last post for tonight is a little card that I did for the Just some lines challenge over at FB. They are having a little challenge for Halloween.  I really love their stuff and when I saw the post from Jenn I just had to play along!  I haven't done that in a long time.

Again since my inspiration is not at it's highest I used a sketch and some inspiration from my friend Joann from Sassy Raggedy.  It had been awhile since I had visited and yesterday I went to say hello!  I saw a card that I really wanted to replicate.  And the sketch that I saw with that inspiration gave me the inspiration for this card.  Hope you like it.

I used the cute image Happy Boo


The paper is from MME - Blackbird.  I used my label 14, large and small rectangle from Spellbinder.  I used my American craft twine and some buttons from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I used some spiced marmalade distress ink all around it.
I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch
  2. Just some lines - FB halloween challenge
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Button up
  4. Eureka stamps - Delightfully frightful
That's it for me!  Hope you liked those.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cute, cute, CUTE! Love the paper and you did a great take on that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet, love the image, so glad you joined us at Sketch n Stash
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card!! adorable image!! thanks for playing with us at SNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway