Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy Boo

My next and last post for tonight is a little card that I did for the Just some lines challenge over at FB. They are having a little challenge for Halloween.  I really love their stuff and when I saw the post from Jenn I just had to play along!  I haven't done that in a long time.

Again since my inspiration is not at it's highest I used a sketch and some inspiration from my friend Joann from Sassy Raggedy.  It had been awhile since I had visited and yesterday I went to say hello!  I saw a card that I really wanted to replicate.  And the sketch that I saw with that inspiration gave me the inspiration for this card.  Hope you like it.

I used the cute image Happy Boo


The paper is from MME - Blackbird.  I used my label 14, large and small rectangle from Spellbinder.  I used my American craft twine and some buttons from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I used some spiced marmalade distress ink all around it.
I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch
  2. Just some lines - FB halloween challenge
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Button up
  4. Eureka stamps - Delightfully frightful
That's it for me!  Hope you liked those.

Hugs

4 comments :

  1. Cute, cute, CUTE! Love the paper and you did a great take on that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and fab composition. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    tuesdaythrowdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet, love the image, so glad you joined us at Sketch n Stash
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card!! adorable image!! thanks for playing with us at SNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest