Path of Positivity - Courage

Hello everyone!  For our 19th challenge over at Path of positivity our theme is Courage!

And our fabulous sponsor is Sparkle n sprinkle

Now for the month of October, courage could easily be related to all those fighting Breast Cancer.  But for my make I wanted to go on a large scale of things... I think that for anyone that is fighting a disease whether a physical or mental one, it takes a whole lot of courage to go and get help and to fight!  And not give up.  And sometimes through that time there are days were it feels that you will never be able to reach the end... and that you will always be in your misery.  Just like there are days in the middle of the winter that you think spring will never come back... everything is just dead.

But as we know spring does come back and we have to continue the fight and that takes lots of courage.

So here's my winter make for that time when you need the most courage... when you are at the bottom... and it's still quite a fight ahead!  I wanted to make this quite serene as well... because you need this to get the energy for the fight :)

The paper for this is from Authentique - Peaceful.  I used my nesting ovals and nesting rectangle all from Quickuts.  I used my Tattered Angel snowflake die to make one out of corrugated cardstock.  I added a bit of lace and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the image that I barely colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on it as well.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Addicted-to-stamps-challenge - White plus one other color
  2. Christmas card challenges - Layer it up
  3. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas
That's it for me!!!  Hope you have a great Monday night and that you will come and share with us what Courage means to you!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Just wonderful Vicky,- your card and your encouraging words. Thanks!
    Hugs, Liv (Swissie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project Vicky! Love the monochromatic color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, my friend ! Love that snowflake and the image is so serene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautifully done, Vicky! Love your design, image, and neutral palette! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card.. Love the stamp.. that is so Beautiful.. and useful in so many ways, !! Perfect.. The quote is Beautiful.. Love how you have used them together!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway