Pretty girl with roses - SLS Line

Hello!  For my 2nd post as inspiration at SLS Lines I went all soft on you... but I did had a funny sentiment to go with that image :)

So for my make I used the great image Pretty girl with roses that you can find by clicking that link.  And it's a pretty girly make :)

The paper for this card is from GCD Studio - Nostalgia.  I used some prima flowers.  I did the die cuts with my Ann's paper art by Nellie's choice and my grand circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
To make this I followed this great sketch which I turned upside down!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Outlawz challenges - Sketch
  2. Anything goes with a twist - Anything goes
  3. Crafty catz weekly challenge - All sentimental
That's it for this post!  I still have 2 more for you!!!  Hope you will be back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is great, Vicky. Beautiful card. Don't forget to come and enter at Scribble and Scrap...we're missing you. :( The £10 prize covers all the goodies in the shop wherever you are!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Vicky, love the image and beautiful colouring of the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! Love the sentiment and the way you coloured the image. Thankyou for joining us Anything Goes With A Twist Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you done an amazing job with her hair Vicky! Like the way you worked with the sketch too.
    Thank you for sharing you talent with us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Anything goes with a twist.
    .Huggles.
    Sandra AGWAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloring. Beautiful
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway