Pumpkin Fairy Ellora - Digi Bells GDT

Hello and Happy Halloween to those of you that celebrate it!  It's my last time hosting the blog of Digi bells dt as a GDT.  I really want to say a big thank you for the fabulous Digi Bells Team!  It's been a real joy to be amongst such talented ladies even if it went by way too fast!

Because it's Halloween I thought I would use the great Pumpkin Fairy Ellora.   It's such a cutie who's quite strong to be able to carry that pumpkin almost as big as her!!!

So here's my card with this great image.

The paper for this card is from MME - Blackbird.  I also added some left over pieces from my stash.  I used a little black seam binding ribbon.  I put a bunch of different Halloween Stickers that I had in my stash.  The frame is from Leafty square and I used my large square as well with it from Spellbinder.  I put a little bling on the little tag.

Here's a closer look at the cute little girl that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment/tag is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting by designs - It's Halloween
  2. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
  3. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
  4. 2 cute ink challenges - Halloween Treats
Have a great Friday!  I'll be back later.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous and I do love this cute image. It has been great working alongside you on Digi Bells as GDT.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, I adore the rich colours. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Vicky!!! Love the way you embellished this adorable image!!! That wagon is too cool😀
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is magnificent, my friend ! Love that precious image and the argyle diamond paper is superb. Fun embellies especially the cart and pumpkins. Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge Blog.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway