Rick St-Denis - DT call - nice make

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a great day today!  I had a good time!  I went to see my dad for lunch (we met half way).  It's been a long time since I had enough energy to do that.  The weekends with the family here are really good for me!

Anyway I'm here to share with you a little project that I did for a special call... I happened to fall across a fabulous DT call over at Sparkle and glitter with rick when I was trying to check out the progressive challenge.  I played last month :)  and Low and BEHOLD there's a DT call!!!!!

WOW I know that I'm not worthy... but I've been in awe of Rick St-Denis images and the fabulous team!!!  And this is my occasion to try out!!!  And as the doctor tells me right now I need to focus on stuff that makes me HAPPY!  So I decided to throw my hat in and try out.  I'm going to try out for the EDT because I do have a blog, and blog lots and I have also done inspiration on other blogs so I'm good with that (and because there's a whole lot of people trying out for the FB one...)

I will probably not make it... but at least I will have tried and that's what I tell my kids all the time!  And this way you live without regrets!!!!

So here's my make.  I started out with a cast iron frame purchased at Homesense (the equivalent of TJ Max).


And here it is with my image 1940 hat digi stamp that you can find in the Zibbet shop it's only 2.5$!!!  And it's gorgeous.  I added some pearls on the corners of the frame and here it is transformed!

The background paper is from MME - So Sophie.  I cut out the digi and the paper with my large circle from Spellbinder.  I used my copics, some wink of Stella for the silver accent and then I stickled them.  So here's the closer look!
I really love how my coloring as improved I think since I have started my class over at Kit and clowder!

So this is my nice make for the DT spot... I will be back for the not so nice... and in the meantime I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Anything but a card - change of season - well she's dressed for the cold that's coming :)
  2. 613 Avenue create  - anything goes
  3. That craftplace blog- Shabby Chic
That's it!  See you soon for the other darker make :) bwwhahahah

Hugs

Comments

  1. So pretty hun! You are so very worthy silly, I am sure you will make the team. Good Luck! xoxo Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely crafted and beautifully colored! Thanks, Vicky, for slipping this under our door at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you some comment love on this one over on the FB page at Kit and Clowder but I do love your coloring. Good luck in the DT Call, my friend. You'd be fabulous for them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and the frame frames it beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the design and good luck in the DT Call.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, thanks for sharing your project over at 613 Avenue Create and good luck on your DT call :)
    Greetings, Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice stamp, great frame, good luck with your DT entry and thanks for joining our challenge at ABAC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicki... I love this image, and your coloring is wonderful !!! I haven't yet gotten involved with Copic's , I'm a bit intimidated. I've watched many YOUTUBES but I would love to take a class also to help me with the basic and shading. Your lady is all ready for the winter and is looking perfect ! Thank you for creating with us at Anything But A Card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colouring and I love how you have set her in the frame. Thanks for joining in at Anything But A Card this time. Good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great transformation .The frame is lovely and the image is very nice.Best of luck for your DT entry and thanks for joining us at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky. This is a really beautiful make. So elegant! Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Cheers, Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  12. a lovely creation...thanks for sharing with us at TCP...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway