SLS Lines - New release - Christmas

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release over at SLS Lines and this time around the great new release are about Christmas!  Just perfect to get you going for your Christmas cards!

The one that I'm using is Christmas Snowman
I used the paper Be Merry from MME.  I used my nesting squares rounded from Quickutz and my Heirloom ornament 2011 from spellbinder.  I added a ribbon from my stash and a little pearl as well.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and my zing by stella pen.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative card crew - bows
  2. Inky chicks - Christmas
  3. Merry monday christmas challenge - Non traditional colors - the green pale with navy blue
  4. The glory of christmas challenge - Snowman
That's it for this card!  I will be back later with another make!  Hope you are back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love your card...how can anyone resist a snowman?!! He's cute! Love the added texture with the cork (I assume it is cork). Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, this is such a great card! I love the snowman and your coloring. It has great composition! Love the textures and interesting elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely colour combo. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the snowmen designer papers. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and another company I've never heard of. That is a sweet image they have! Great card too!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun image and card, thanks for joining us at Creative Card crew with our bow challenge hugs Tania (Dt ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really great, fun card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Vicky! Love the cork ornament and snowmen - they melt my heart! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The layout and the bow are just gorgeous~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card with a wonderful bow! Thank for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hope to see you again
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway