Teacher dog and cat vintage

Hello!  I'm here to share with you another fun little make for the progressive challenge over at Create with TLC.

I left this one super simple... yup I'm making cards but they are on the simple side lol :) But at least I'm making stuff right?!? that's a good thing!


I really went for a vintage look for this card!  And played with neutral colors and textures!  So the paper is from MME - Lost and found antique.  I used my xcut rectangle parenthesis and my luscious Label 1  from spellbinder.  The sentiment is a sticker from Basic grey that I thought was perfect for this.  I added to finalize this card some wood parts from Wood veneer studio calico.

Here's a closer look at the image.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
  2. Abc-challenge - U is for unique
  3. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
That's it for this post... I have one more coming right up and then the regular programming for the day lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. It is simple but so cute! I think simple is hard! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and please join us again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway