Saturday, October 4, 2014

Teacher dog and cat vintage

Hello!  I'm here to share with you another fun little make for the progressive challenge over at Create with TLC.

I left this one super simple... yup I'm making cards but they are on the simple side lol :) But at least I'm making stuff right?!? that's a good thing!


I really went for a vintage look for this card!  And played with neutral colors and textures!  So the paper is from MME - Lost and found antique.  I used my xcut rectangle parenthesis and my luscious Label 1  from spellbinder.  The sentiment is a sticker from Basic grey that I thought was perfect for this.  I added to finalize this card some wood parts from Wood veneer studio calico.

Here's a closer look at the image.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
  2. Abc-challenge - U is for unique
  3. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
That's it for this post... I have one more coming right up and then the regular programming for the day lol

Hugs

1 comment :

  1. It is simple but so cute! I think simple is hard! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and please join us again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest