Baby it's cold outside - My whimsical little world release

Don't know for you but here it has gotten colder.... sure hope that our summer is not over without me knowing.... well we did have 1 great week :)

Well it's Monday!  And that means a great new release over at My Whimsical little world and boy oh boy is there fun stuff for you!

There's daddy's little girl (that's the one I will be showcasting), there's Wink wink and there's Splish splash.

Of course there's always the freebie still and great fun going on over at the FB group!!!  We even had a special freebie last week... so if you are not part of it why not?!?  There's a great progressive challenge going on and the next freebie is pretty awesome... just saying lol

So without further ado here's my card for this week.  And yup I went Christmasy with this one :)  surprise.... I wanted to show how this digi can be used for all sorts of cards!


Since it was a non traditional image for a Christmas card I went with non traditional colors as well for the paper.  It's from Sleigh Ride - Crate paper.  I used my Label 14 and my large circle from Spellbinder.  I added some flowers from Petaloo Premier and some bling from Queen and co.

Here's a closer look at the sweet digi.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Christmas card challenges - Anything goes Christmas
  2. Robyns fetish challenge blog - anything goes
  3. The glory of christmas challenge - Anything goes or birds - Christmas - I went obviously with the Anything goes
  4. 12 months of christmas - option Christmas critters and didn't do that 
That's it for this post!  Hope you have a great Monday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. A perfect image and sentiment, who would have thought a baby image for Christmas, great thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinking cute! Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and darling card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very cute card, I love that cutty girl and your choice of paper. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The 12 Months of Christmas for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Vicky, very versatile image. Lovely sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at 12 MOC for our Christmas Critters challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway