Monday, May 18, 2015

Doodle Pantry - Baking Bear new release

There's a great new release going on over at Doodle Pantry and for my post this time around I have used the great set called Baking Bear.  I'm doing a pocket letter and I figured this cute little ATC would be the perfect for the top of a recipe.
Baking Bear UPDATED

Here's the little ATC that I made.  I used a 8 1/2 x 11 glossy photo sheet with some alcool sprays that I made by myself.  And then I used some Deep Purple archival ink with some Hero Art stamp to make this.
I used my new stitched element die from La la land craft.  And I added some resin hearts.

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:
  1. Allsorts challenge - No squares allowed
  2. Paper minutes - Bears
That's it for now but I will be back later with another post much later :)

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. Lovely card, sweet image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'No Squares Allowed' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest