Doodle Pantry - New release May 1st 2015

woop woop there are some new release images over at Doodle Pantry.  I know there are so many fab items in the store that can keep us busy but new release are always fun as well.

There's also going to be a new challenge starting today and there's something new for those of you that do use the Doodle Pantry images :)

So here's my little make.  If you have seen my post you will have seen the cover of my little album for my friend.  Now I'm sharing the back of it!  And again for those of you that don't know how to make those check out this fab video.  You really should subscribe to the channel because Paola always has new things to share with you!
For the back of my little album I used the great Gazania image. Here's the complete set just so you can drool :)
Gazania COLOR plus
I did a precolored image this time around because let's be honest the coloring is just so nice!
I used a sizzix Embossing folder for the embossing.  I added a little sticker from my stash.  There's lots of little bits of ribbon and some metal pieces on the tassle that I have created.  The sentiment was cut using my Nellie's oval dies.  The tags that you see are from Crafty individual tags and I have added some recipes that I thought I would share with my friend.  The paper for this is from Hello Pastel by Prima.

Here's a closer look at the great image and the awesome sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little album/card in the following challenges:
  1. Seize the birthday - Topping make your own background - didn't do that just the b-day option
  2. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Come and get it challenge - Spring is in the air
That's it for this post... but there's more to come so please do come back!

Hugs

Comments

  1. You really rocked this! Your friend will be thrilled. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness....a work of art! So much awesome eye candy! Some is totally going to love it. No, I haven't checked out the video chaannel, but something tells me I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty birthday card/album! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Vicky your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway