Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Dreaming of spring - Art by Mi Ran inspiration

It's spring here!  Finally it's been pretty cold last week but this week it's better and what a perfect image to use for a card right now right?!?

The image that I used is Dreaming of spring and I thought she would be totally perfect for a little thank you card!
Digital Stamp - Dreaming of Spring, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply

For this card I made again another flower by hand.  I made the center as well and I'm really happy with the result.  Since it was big I left the rest of the card fairly CAS because I really wanted the great image to have the attention.

The paper for this card is from Kaiser Craft.  I totally love the colors of this!  I used some pearls from Martha Steward and that's it.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this great sketch to make this:
I was really happy with my result.  I love the feel of this card!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Tuesday throwdown - Anything goes
  2. Simon says stamp blog - Thank you
  3. The pink elephant challenge - Anything goes card
  4. Digi sketch challenge - Sketch
That's it for this post for today.  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. Very pretty card and beautiful handmade flower! Thanks for playing in The Pink Elephant's Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card- LOVE your coloring, and love the pretty DP and the pearls too. Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Throwdown AG challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest