Dreaming of spring - Art by Mi Ran inspiration

It's spring here!  Finally it's been pretty cold last week but this week it's better and what a perfect image to use for a card right now right?!?

The image that I used is Dreaming of spring and I thought she would be totally perfect for a little thank you card!
Digital Stamp - Dreaming of Spring, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply

For this card I made again another flower by hand.  I made the center as well and I'm really happy with the result.  Since it was big I left the rest of the card fairly CAS because I really wanted the great image to have the attention.

The paper for this card is from Kaiser Craft.  I totally love the colors of this!  I used some pearls from Martha Steward and that's it.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I followed this great sketch to make this:
I was really happy with my result.  I love the feel of this card!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Tuesday throwdown - Anything goes
  2. Simon says stamp blog - Thank you
  3. The pink elephant challenge - Anything goes card
  4. Digi sketch challenge - Sketch
That's it for this post for today.  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very pretty card and beautiful handmade flower! Thanks for playing in The Pink Elephant's Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card- LOVE your coloring, and love the pretty DP and the pearls too. Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Throwdown AG challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway