Foolish thought challenge reminder post

Well it's time for me to remind you on Karleigh sue challenge about our challenge over here were we are all about foolish thoughts!

I chose to do something different for this post.  I made a little artwork that has been put in my daughter's bedroom it's using The sea cant hold me mermaid.

So here's my little canvas (the canvas was purchased at the dollar store and it's about 4x6 inch) it was my 1st time using some Brushos!!!!  Thank you Rachel for getting hooked on them lol

I decided to use all sorts of sentiments that I want my daughter to remember about herself.  She really loved it!  I used my Floral vine by Memory box dies to make the sea weeds.  I added some Robin's nest water drops and some blue sequins.  The Brushos that I used were the Emerald green, Turquoise and purple.  I used a bunch of sentiments from Dylusions - Don't hold back, Laugh til you leak and say what you mean.  I used some Pebbles adhesive to stick everything on (I have to be careful because even though it said clear it's coming out milky) and put a top coat of Liquitex to protect it.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this little canvas in the following challenges:

  1. 2 creative chicks - anything goes - no cards
  2. Altered eclectics - Anything goes - mixed media
  3. Art-journal-journey - The sea - wow sooooo excited to have found this new to me challenge place!
  4. Rhedds creative spirit - Altered art
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I too have just discovered Brushos, they are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Art Journal Journey Vicky!
    What a fantastic canvas! Lovely Mermaid and fabulous inspirational words!
    Thank you for joining Art Journal Journey!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous canvas, thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like your mermaid and the way you have made the seaweed.
    Great quotes too, I think I'll be Italic today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm glad you've found AJJ - do come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifully done - love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spriit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit
    DT The Mirror Crack'd
    DT Anything but a Card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely canvas and am glad your daughter loves it. Thanks for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck, Rupa.DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous mini canvas! Thanks for playing in our Altered Eclectics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway