Gerda stamps - Stinkin' Cute

Ok so I'm a total IDIOT.... yup you read it IDIOT I printed out the digi and colored it up .... and then put it on an ATC to use in a pocket letter.... then I checked the name and the new Gerda image for the progressive challenge is called Stinkin' Cute.... well.... too late I had already made this little guy into a squirel.... can you say OOOPS?!?

Anyway I thought it came out cute so I'm leaving it this way and I know that I will be making an impression over at the challenge blog since I will be the only one with a brown skunk....

I made my very own background using a gelli plate (that was my very 1st time using it!!!  and I still have to try it again... I was a bit hesitate so purchased a class and have to watch it now) and I used some washi tapes as well as some bling from Queen and co.  The sentiment is from Stampendous stamp.

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Gerda Steiner Designs - progressive challenges
  2. aud sentiments challenge - Cute with sentiment
  3. Creative knockouts - Include a sentiment
That's it for this post!  Hope you have a great Saturday night and that I made you laugh a bit with my silliness....

Comments

  1. Well I love your brown skunk! He looks adorable as a squirrel! I like your background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a look at the Gerda Steiner challenge and you are not the only one with a different colour skunk. I haven't made my card yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Wow great background!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's not a squirrel, Vicky. Maybe it a mutant skunk! lol Love it anyway. Thanks so much for honoring us by playing in the "Cute with a Sentiment" challenge this fortnight at Aud Sentiments. Good luck and come play again in our next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thank you so much for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments - love it. Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway