Heart on a String journal page - Faery Ink inspiration

Heart on String is such a great image to use in a journal page! And it's my inspiration for Faery Ink today.
And it's an image that actually got me out of bed and journaling at past 11PM!!!!  Yup just needed to be out of me and unto a page.  Do journaling do that to you?  I've found so far that I just get this idea that just needs to come out and be put to paper!!!!  It's like it's got a life of it's own.  And this is what happened with this great image!

I have to admit that I felt like my heart was making way too much sound.... and beating too fast and I just wanted peace and quiet and silence both in my head and in my body.... but it was better to journal this than do what was going on in my mind at the time...
heart on a string

I used mixed media stuff on this page....  even some nail polish!!!! :)  the base was done with some tattered Angel sprays Cherry tomatoes and my Dylusions cherry pie.  I added some ribbon and some pins to this.  And journaled a lot!
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics, and revlon nail polish lol.  I also added some real pins to it as well as a ribbon to follow the string.
heart on a string-1
I find that creating journaling like this can be so very freeing!  Hope you try it as well if you haven't already!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Dream in darkness - Anything goes
  2. Shopping our stash - Play misty with me
  3. Smudgy antics - Anything goes
  4. Altered eclectics - mixed media something altered (I think that all the different medias that I used on this would count)
  5. Rhedds creative spirit - mixed media anything goes
  6. Ikes world challenge blog - Historic - again I went with my history.... even if it's fresh it is my journey and now recorded... and just delete if it doesn't fit in just need to share!!!!
  7. Left of center challenges - I'm going LOC on you :)
Have a fabulous Friday everyone!  
Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous page Vicky! Love that image and your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super project!! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week for our "Play Misty for Me" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, utterly fantastic, brilliant I am totally in love with it! Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cool piece :-) I am dabbling with journaling but I still struggle to be free with it ! Love this page and the fact that it frees you when you get it out there :-D

    Thanks for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES Vicky :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant creation love the stitches on the heart .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page...love the pins through the heart...
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am horrible at journaling, Vicky! I try and mine looks sooo bad! I tip my hat to you for your ability to do this! Thanks for playing with us again at Dream in Darkness this month! We appreciate you! ~Nan, CT~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this at Smudgy antics Vicky.... I have done a fair bit of journalling... most I never show as it shows just how strange a place inside my mind really is! BDx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab journal page! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am LOVING all of those splodges and inky sprays, thank you for playing along with us Smudgy Antics and IWC x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that nail polish looks wonderful ... awesome page and good that you can create and be free of what's on your mine. Thank you for joining our very 1st challenge at Dream in Darkness, hope to see you back in June.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful composition, Vicky, and beautifully executed! Thanks for taking the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome page. So glad you had fun creating. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always enjoy seeing your journal pages Vicky and look forward each week to your entry at LOC!! Thanks again for sharing with us xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway