And of course I also learned on Sunday the dismantling of the SBS team and that bummed me out as well... It's a good thing that I'm doing mixed media these days... playing with paints and getting all dirty is really helping my mood and letting me cope better with stuff... I can't do much but the little I do brightens up my day.
Anyway that's not why I'm here... I'm kinda in a zombie mood... maybe because I'm feeling a bit like one?!? That actually might be close to the truth.... and I have used a lot of zombies in my coffee little altered book. This one is the great ICU zombie image from Rick St-Dennis. I just love this guy!!! And had to replace his blood supply with some coffee supply after finding the quote that I used online :)
Here it is:
I used some washi tape, some cheesecloth that I colored with some Cherrie pie dylusions sprays. I used my MS punch on some paper that I got in a swap and used my October afternoon letters as well for the sentiment. On the side that I put the coffee sentiment I did some stenciling with a crafter's companion stencil.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
- Dream in darkness - Anything goes dark
- Left of center challenges - went LOC on this make
- Smudgy antics - Anything goes
- Altered eclectics - Something altered
- Rhedds creative spirit - Mixed media anything goes
- Loves rubber stamps challenges - Coffee, tea or favorite beverage - I love coffee :)
- Shopping our stash - Play misty for me - used my dylusion sprays on the cheesecloth
That's it for me folks! Hope you are all good! And thank you so much for your comments they really make my day brighter!