Karleigh Sue Challenge - Flowers option

It's time for a new challenge over at Karleigh sue challenge and this time around it's with the option of using flowers.  Pretty easy when you consider that mother's day is just around the corner.

Here's my make for my stepmom!  I thought she totally deserves a special recognition for Mother's day :)  This is a little card album and you can see how it's made in this fabulous video:

I put inside it all kinds of little tags that we will be filling out with little words for her.

The paper for this little album/card is from Head over heels by Lily Bee designs.  You can see the inside of the album on this post   I used some resin flowers.  I played with my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  There's a bunch of little ribbon and twine from my stash for the tags.  The little letters are from American Craft.  I'm using a lot more of my letters!!!  YAY me! :)

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little album in the following challenges:

  1. dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge - Mother's day
  2. Scrapbooker phd - Mother's day - option flowers
  3. Double click connections - Mom or girly creation
  4. Stampin royalty - Mothers
That's it for this post... yup you guessed it there's more to come so please do come back for it.

Hugs

Comments

  1. I LOVE this image and your coloring is just beautiful. Another cute album. You've really inspired me. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an awesome make, really love it! you will have to do another and video it ;)

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is so Awesome your coloring is fantastic and I love the cute image. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #155 “Mothers Day” Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this! She is sure to love it! great details! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute!! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! Past GDT -Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet card...I am in love with your beautiful images! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DoubleClick Skittles - Guest Designer Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you made a card for your step mom, that is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done - such sweetness about it and such artistry in the making of it!! So glad you joined us over at DoubleClick for A Mom or a Girl challenge!!

    Taunya Butler(daisiesgirl.com) Past Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway