Karleigh Sue Sexy Challenge - Button it up

It's time for a new challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge and this time around it's about buttons!  Now it's very strange... I use buttons ALL the time!  And for some reason that I can't explain I had the hardest time ever for this make!

Well I did some journaling again this time with the very sexy Sexie Irie I thought she was so fun and could be used for other times than for March Irish day.  So here's my little make with her.


For this layout I used my leafy green and emerald green brushos.  I used a studio calico little border washi tape.  I used a visible image music background stamp using my stazon olive green.  I also used my nesting rounded squares for the sentiment and the book paper in the back of it.  I used a button from my stash and faux stitch as well writing some comments on this to personalize this.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiments are from Create with TLC.
and here's the other sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little journal pages in the following challenges:

  1. The house that stamps built - Anything but a card
  2. Tuesday taggers - sewing and/or buttons (used button and faux stitching)
  3. Love to scrap challenge blog-  faux or real stitching - did faux
That's it for this post.  Hope you will be doing well today.

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love your fabulous Irie journal spread. She is magical and the sentiments are great. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled you are enjoying art journaling and this is a perfect entry for The House That Stamps built Anything But A Card challenge. I love looking back on my art journaling pages for inspiration and positive reinforcement. Good Luck on your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages!
    Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I like the way you used the musical background stamp, too! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love artjournal , and this page is cool :) great job :) Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Your coloring on that image is gorgeous and what fun "layered" elements you used. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway