Klub kidz - RSD

I wasn't supposed to post today over at Sparkle and glitter with rick... but yesterday I finally got playing with the great Klub Kidz sheet.  Initially I wanted to make a cardboard altered book.  But then I figured that this would not be interactive.  I really wanted to be able to capture some of their thoughts as well as handwriting.  I think it will be great fun to look back on later!

Now initially I made 8 inserts for this album.... but with all the collage of paper plus the tags only 4 fitted well.  So I have already 4 inserts ready to go!

Here's the top of it.  The faces I made using a mold with toilet paper or with clay.  I painted the face with some nail polish :)  I used a little heart button for the closure.

Here's a look at the side hanging charm that I made:
The back with my little handwritten date and such.  The orange enamel dots are pony beads that I melted!
Here's the inside of it. Each kid as a little section with some tags and some smash book papers to fill up.
The inside of the little kid insert
And the tags that they had to complete

Here you can see the back of the insert as well as the next insert :)  I tried to use some words that they use a lot and give the translation for the future generations.
The next one:
And for the last kid
Finally the back of it were I still have to add 2 tags the parents' perspective of teenage years lol
The papers were from We r memory keepers and DCWV Neon chic.  I used some Nesting tags from Quickutz to make the tags.  I added a bunch of ribbons from my stash and doodled all around.  Getting better at that :)  All the images were colored with my copics.

I'm entering this little altered album in the following challenges:

  1. 613 Avenue Create - Doing the anything goes
  2. Digi Galore - Alter a notebook or floral - made a notebook/journal
  3. Scrappers-delights-challenge - anything goes
  4. Bloggers - Tag you're it - well lots of tags here
  5. Crafts 4 eternity - hidden elements - lots of hidden tags.
That's it for this Sunday... wasn't supposed to post but I was pretty happy with this!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great job, Vicky! I love your book! The papers are perfect and you doodle well! Very nicely crafted, indeed! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look AWESOME! Wow - I love it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely brilliant Vicky a really great idea love all the pockets and word meanings
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week! Fabulous album! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway