Now initially I made 8 inserts for this album.... but with all the collage of paper plus the tags only 4 fitted well. So I have already 4 inserts ready to go!
Here's the top of it. The faces I made using a mold with toilet paper or with clay. I painted the face with some nail polish :) I used a little heart button for the closure.
Here's a look at the side hanging charm that I made:
Here you can see the back of the insert as well as the next insert :) I tried to use some words that they use a lot and give the translation for the future generations.
I'm entering this little altered album in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create - Doing the anything goes
- Digi Galore - Alter a notebook or floral - made a notebook/journal
- Scrappers-delights-challenge - anything goes
- Bloggers - Tag you're it - well lots of tags here
- Crafts 4 eternity - hidden elements - lots of hidden tags.
That's it for this Sunday... wasn't supposed to post but I was pretty happy with this!