My Whimsical little world - With a cherry on top

It's time for a new release today from My Whimsical little World and for this one I used the super fab image With a cherry on top.  I thought it would be perfect on the inside of my son's Gregory's card/album b-day card.

So before I show you the rest I need to tell you about the great progressive challenge going on over at the My Whimsical little world FB group.  There's also a great card swap and you have until the 23rd to register to it you can find the event here.

And if you are looking for some images to use for that make you can find some freebies here.


I used paper from Life of the party for this.  I made a bunch of tags using my Magnolia tags.  I used my xcut - mixed rosettes as well to cut out the sentiments for the tags.

Here's a closer look at the image colored with my copics.  And the great sentiment is from Create with TLC
And here's a closer look with all the tags out.  Those are all little messages using fab sentiments from  Create with TLC that I wanted my son to know!  I used as well my large and scallop circle for these.  And my crop a dile corner punch

 I'm entering the inside of my b-day card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty boots challenges - Ribbon or Lace - I used a lot of ribbons
  2. Stamps fun-creativity - 3 or more designer papers - did more than that with the tags
  3. Snarky stampers - C is for cake
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Tuesday!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Great album, beautifully done. Love that image! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just look at all that work!
    It's out of this world awesome Vicky hun!

    Love all of it.. And those tags look like great fun! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and I love your little tags that you have included for your son. The patterned paper along with the ribbon look like a celebration waiting to happen. Thanks for playing along with the Snarky Sister's C is for Cake challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cake, with a cupcake, with a cherry on top? So fun! What a terrific keepsake card/album. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this is the inside of the card/album, I should love to see the rest of it. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!!! Your card album is delish m'dear! <3 You said you couldn't do it or it would be too hard but look at you go. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!!! Your card album is delish m'dear! <3 You said you couldn't do it or it would be too hard but look at you go. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gregory's card/album is awesome, I love all the tags for it! Cool image! Thanks for joining the fun for the C is for Cake Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh super awesome birthday project!! Thanks for joining to the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our "C is for Cake" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an incredible birthday card/album! Love that cake image and all those tags! (my favorite: Why be normal?! - I say that one all the time!) Thanks for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway