New My whimsical little world new release - Magician

Hello!  It's time for a new release over at My Whimsical little world you can also get a great freebie on that site!  So check it out. And of course there's the great progressive challenge going on over at our My Whimsical little world FB group were if you play with this month's digi (on special right now here) you can get this new one free for next month
And to top it off we are having a swap but we need you guys to decide what the swap will be about... so come over and VOTE!

Here's my make with this week's new release Abracadabra

The paper for this card/album that I did for my son's Gregory's b-day is from Life of the party paper pad by Basic Grey.  I used my Lala land craft random flag banner and my flag banner.  I added a bunch of tags and a bunch of string/ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment was cut using my Nellie's Oval dies.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and fussy cut.  The sentiment is from Create with tlc
Check out the fab inspiration from the rest of the team here:





Our GDT this month:



I'm going to be entering this into the following challenges:

  1. Crafting when we can challenges - One for the kids - this was for my 3rd child
  2. Robyn s fetish challenge blog - Lots of layers
  3. Pile it on challenge - Cute animal (the super cute little rabbit)
  4. Brown sugar challenge - layers

Hope you have a great Monday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, this album is awesome hun! Loving the banners and I'm sure your son Gregory LOVED IT!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Brown Sugar challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card. Love the image. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun card and love the cross over of the banners! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Vicky, love the papers and your colouring is wonderful as always.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway