Oddball FB challenge - May

It's time for a new challenge over at the FB group of Oddball and for those you can do what ever you want!!!  That's just so awesome!

For my make I did some journaling... as you know if you follow my blog I'm supposed to be journaling more it's part of my healing process.... I thought this great little image 170


I have an awesome pad of paper called the colorful life stack and that paper is just so fab for a journal background.  I did an edge to my page using my Butterscotch gelatos with some water.  The letters are from October afternoon key caps.  I used some pearl ex pigment on the sentiments to age them.  The sentiments are from Create with TLC as well as from Ginger's house.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some wink of stella on her wings.
I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:

  1. 4 crafty chicks - anything goes
  2. 613 Avenue create - Anything goes option humorous sentiment
  3. OSAAT - Anything goes with a girl - well there's one and it's telling me to be good to myself!
  4. That craft place blog - No cards
  5. Scribble and scrap crafts - anything goes
That's it for today!!!  WOW busy busy busy day.  Hope you have liked my makes.

Hugs

Comments

  1. That's just wonderful Vicky. A super little image and great colouring. The whole page is fabulous :-D Thank you for coming over to play at OSAAT #235.

    Hugz
    IKE x
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the image on your project thanks for sharing with 613 AC Rachel dr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Vicky! I love the background paper, it is so vibrant and cheery. You are right, it is perfect for journaling!. Your image is nicely colored and works well with the paper. Very nicely composed and executed project! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my beautiful, gorgeous Vicky! xox I love this. It is so real, so heartfelt and so important to see in our art world where people are deeply passionate and feeling. Thank you for bringing all of you to OSAAT. I love you lots! Samara DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us this fortnight. Lisa DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. BON TU M IMPRESSIONNE CRAFTING VICKY,A DECIDÉ DE FONCER...NE LACHES PAS ..LA LUTTE CONTINUE....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great journal, like the image and the paper you used. Awesome colors as well. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Cheers!
    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just amazing, Sweetie! Fabulous colours, layout, image, sentiments ... everything! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway