For my make I did some journaling... as you know if you follow my blog I'm supposed to be journaling more it's part of my healing process.... I thought this great little image 170
I have an awesome pad of paper called the colorful life stack and that paper is just so fab for a journal background. I did an edge to my page using my Butterscotch gelatos with some water. The letters are from October afternoon key caps. I used some pearl ex pigment on the sentiments to age them. The sentiments are from Create with TLC as well as from Ginger's house.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I used some wink of stella on her wings.
- 4 crafty chicks - anything goes
- 613 Avenue create - Anything goes option humorous sentiment
- OSAAT - Anything goes with a girl - well there's one and it's telling me to be good to myself!
- That craft place blog - No cards
- Scribble and scrap crafts - anything goes
That's it for today!!! WOW busy busy busy day. Hope you have liked my makes.