Path of Positivity challenge - Perseverance - Midway post

It's time for the midway post over at Path of positivity challenge and this time around the challenge is Perseverance.  This is a hard post for me because it's my last one on the team.... it was time for me to move on.   The good news is that I will be able to play in this great challenge as a player.

https://shop.deedeesdigis.com/ and 

For my last make I used the great The wind from Ike's Art.

As you know I've been having a hard time recently and I need to keep going... to me that's what perseverance means right now.    And this image was a great representation of what I want my mind to do with the darker thoughts!


I made this journal page with my Chipped sapphire, salty ocean, faded jeans, broken china, stormy sky and my mustard seed distress inks.  I used some clouds that I cut out from a book.  I used letters from Reminisce.  I tore out the sentiments and fussy cut the image.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiments that I have used on this are from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:

  1. 613 Avenue Create - using the anything goes :)
  2. Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes

Hope you have a great Monday night.

Hugs

Comments

  1. FANTASTIC - this is a fabulous piece Vicky - really wonderful :-)
    Thanks for using one of my images.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to put your thoughts down on paper in a letter or to create a journal page like this and work through it. Thanks for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your journal Vicky, great sentiments and images. It says it all to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway