Friday, May 1, 2015

Scribbles challenge reminder - Spring as sprung

Hello!  I'm here to remind you about the challenge Spring has sprung over at Scribbles Challenge

For this make I made another fun little ATC using the super cute Frog Mason Jar

I just love love love those little images!  And I thought it was just perfect to represent spring and well kids that end up hunting for frogs :)

I thought I would do a bit of humor with the sentiment :)  The little ATC was cut using my Cameo.  The sentiment was cut using my Nellie's  ovals and I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Wicked wednesday atc - One for the boys - Frogs to me just mean boys lol especially when I look at mine trying to get some!
I have more things to share with you yup it's busy the 1st of the month always.

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. Too funny! Great sentiment and adorable frog. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC, thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Congrats on the win at Wicked Wednesday :) Your ATC will be shown in our facebook group x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest