Scribbles challenge reminder - Spring as sprung

Hello!  I'm here to remind you about the challenge Spring has sprung over at Scribbles Challenge

For this make I made another fun little ATC using the super cute Frog Mason Jar

I just love love love those little images!  And I thought it was just perfect to represent spring and well kids that end up hunting for frogs :)

I thought I would do a bit of humor with the sentiment :)  The little ATC was cut using my Cameo.  The sentiment was cut using my Nellie's  ovals and I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Wicked wednesday atc - One for the boys - Frogs to me just mean boys lol especially when I look at mine trying to get some!
I have more things to share with you yup it's busy the 1st of the month always.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Too funny! Great sentiment and adorable frog. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC, thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Congrats on the win at Wicked Wednesday :) Your ATC will be shown in our facebook group x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway