SLS Lines - Fantasy

If you are here for the Faery Ink blog hop it's here.

Hello!  I'm here to share with you our new challenge SLS Lines and it's fantasy.  To me that meant it was the perfect time to play with some zombies!  So I used the little zombie family that you can find here for some added fun in my little coffee book!


I used a stencil from Crafter's companion - mini texturized.  I also used my inkadinkado alpha stamps with my archival ink to write the word zombi.  I distressed all the edge of the cut out image and sentiment with my black soot distress ink.  I used a dictionary page with the word zombie and then highlighted it.  I used my white pitt pen from Faber castel as well.

Here's a closer look at the zombies
And here's a closer look at the sentiments from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little coffee book pages in the following challenges:

  1. All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a card
  2. Left of center challenges - I went with LOC this time
  3. Haunted design house - May we have a quick word - I have a lot of text here :)
  4. Make my Monday - Coffee or tea - this was about coffee :)
That's it for this post but there's one more coming up.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fab creation! Thanks for sharing with LOC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun page and great use of white on blue.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous!!! thanks for playing at Haunted Design House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great little zombie family. Get me some brains....I mean coffee. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're really rockin' these books, Vicky! Love the zombie family and what great quotes. Thanks so much for joining us again in the dungeon at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway