SLS Lines - New release - May 2015

It's time for the new release over at SLS Lines Digital stamps.  For this new release I have done 2 images on the same project :)  I decided to play with my brand new We r memory keepers fusing tool and make a bookmark that would be waterproof for when I read next to the pool :)  It's so much fun playing with this new tool!

So here's my project using on one side the super cute Kitty Princess and on the other side Grumpy cat that looks a lot like me lol

The tags were done using some tattered angel sprays.  I used some bling on this one and the great sentiment is from Create with TLC.  The image was colored using my copics.  I added some twine to the top to hang over the top.  I used a punch to cut the hole out of the plastic.
 And here's the other side of it.  I just had to put a little handwritten sentiment on the side as well as the torn sentiment from Create with tlc
So now it's fun because it has 2 sides... depending on my mood lol

I'm entering this little bookmark/tag in the following challenges:

  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Cute with a sentiment - well one side is cute :)
  2. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
  3. Rubys rainbow - Humour
  4. That craft place blog - Tags
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fab day!  And if you are not scared go and check out my darker blog for a post today :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha LoL :-D This is EXCELLENT Vicky - a brilliant make and fabulous images. I would love to have one of these to hang on the door to let people know what mood I'm in hee hee hee :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a cute cat gorgeous tag .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too much fun, Vicky! Love both of the images and the sentiments are simply fabulous. This tag definitely gave me a laugh. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag Vicky. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cats made me smile! Thank you so much for playing along with us at That Craft Place and I hope you will join in with us again. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow
    Shaz DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too fun! Love your tags :) Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week!

    Michelle H :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway