Snow Family - RSD

I'm trying to stay ahead of the game!  Yup I know we are only in the month of May but soon enough it will be Christmas.... the big "C" word.... so I did a card for the progressive challenge  over at the Sparkle and glitter and today I'm sharing with you another sweet little Christmas card for my inspiration post.

For this card I used the awesome Snow family sheet 1 there are so many fabulous images on this sheet!

The paper is from snowday - Crate paper.  I used some Queen and co bubbles.  I used Label 14 from Spellbinder.  I used some tulle to make an embellishments and a brad from Eyelet outlet for the center of it.  And I added a little ribbon to this. I thought that she should take the center fold of this so I left this really really CAS!  I think this fabulous snow lady needs to steel the show.

Here's a closer look at  the snow lady barely colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I really hope you have liked my card.  I was pretty happy with my handmade embellishment!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. 12 months of christmas link up - anything goes Christmas - didn't do the twist of Christmas critters
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Use a sentiment
  3. Abc christmas challenge - J is for Joy - but thinking that it works for Joyeux :)
Hope you like this and have a great Sunday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. My favorites are the snowmen...Your background is awesome Vicky. Wonderful card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background paper! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Vicky. Fun image and papers. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway