Sparkle and Glitter - Midway post progressive challenge

Hello!  I'm here to remind you that you still have 15 days to enter the great progressive challenge over at Sparkle and glitter with and RSD image and get next month's FREE!!!!  So I know there's lots of you that use them... come and join in on the fun!

For my make this time around I used the fab sheet Snow family sheet 1.  I thought this midway post would be a great occasion to get some Christmas card done ahead of time!  And for this one I did something different from what I usually do.  I made a scenery!


And I used a bunch of dies!!!!!   was super excited because some of them it was my 1st time using them.  I used my Magnolia tree and little post and my Quickutz clouds.  I made the snow on the trees and in the sky with my Faber Castel Pitt pen.  The snow on the ground was torn with a paper edger from Creative memories.  The Joyeux Noel was handwritten using a silver gel pen.

Here's a closer look at the great digis that I lightly highlighted with some copics.
I totally LOVE those little guys!  So very cute.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 12 months of christmas - option is Christmas critters - there are 2 there :)
  2. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Anything goes Christmas
  3. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge - Cute Christmas
  4. Crafty cardmakers - Make your own backgrounds
That's it for this post... but there's still 2 more to come!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Adorable card, Vicky! Love those little snow pets and your scene is just fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky - love your cute Christmas card - the snowpets are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas scene and cute images. Thank you for joining in at CHN Christmas extra this month.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. I love the background on this one Vicky. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty cardmakers & more...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just adorable..that's better than cute. I love the snow kitty and snow doggie. Totally fabulous! GREAT card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our "Cute Card" challenge. And this one is cuter than heck. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway