The East Wind Challenge - Book it

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time around it's Book it!  So either use part of a book or a book related image/sentiment :)

In my case I used the great image Lucy loo start your journey  and used a bunch of torn paper from a book to make this little ICAD.  I'm not making them every day... but I'm totally addicted to little index cards!  It's a fun other type of project to make.

the background was done with my Gelli plate some left over paint that I had and then I used a bunch of different sentiments from 7 gypsies stamps stamped with my archival ink.  This was messy and FUN!!!!  I used my copics to color this fab image!  I really really really love Lucy Loo :)

I'm entering this little ICAD (index card) in the following challenges:

  1. Red-rubber-designs - Sassy Women - I think Lucy Loo is pretty sassy :)
  2. Time out challenges - Grunge it up and optional embossing
  3. Creative moments - Anything goes with option of teen - well she reminds me of an older teen that wants her independence.... kinda like my 16th year old lol
That's it for this post but I still have lots more coming up.  So please do come back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great idea to use the torn paper and fab mixed media project. So pleased you shared with is at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Fabulous background and image!! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
    Drea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Lucy Loo is fabulous! Love your index card project! Thank you for playing at Red Rubber Inspirationals! Barb DT host

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool project! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway