The East Wind - Flower challenge

Hello!  Today will be a very busy day on my blog!  It's the 1st and that always means lots of new challenges and midway posts :)  My very 1st one is for the great The East Wind were you get a fab new image free every month just for being registered to the newsletter!!!  How fun and easy right?!?

This time the freebie is Aurora Cabage Butterflies.  And she's just soooo cute!  I figured that I would do a cute little album for my friend's b-day using this.  It's a technique that you can find here in this cute little video
I really find that they make some awesome cards/albums.  In this case I have included some tags that hold some recipes that we particularly love so that my friend can test them out :)


This time around I went a bit more fancy with my album and made a litle bling tassle on the end.  I used some resin flowers.  The paper is from Hello Pastel by Prima.  The label was made using my label 11 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the sweet digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little album in the following challenges:

  1. Art impressions stamps - April showers bring May flowers
  2. C.R.A.F.T. - Use a charm /use metal - I did on the little tassle thing that I made
  3. Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with ribbons - used a lot of ribbon in this little album
  4. Scrap-craft-inspiration - Tie it up with a ribbon/twine
That's it for this post but I'm going to be back many many times :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Adorable album, Vicky! You hooked me into watching the whole video and now I want to make one. Love all of your special touches. Can't believe what a busy Friday you're having here. How you get all this stuff done boggles the mind. Fab work on EVERYTHNG! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable album! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions in our Current Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love your tassel "thing". Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway