Top Tip Tuesday - Animals

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday and this time around our challenge for you is about animals so pretty easy.

Our wonderful sponsor is Crafty Sentiments designs

I couldn't find the image in the store to link it for you.... so my tip for you this time around is don't wait to purchase an image that you like because you never know when it will be discontinued...

I did a little Christmas card with this image.  I'm trying to stay ahead of the game!!!

I used some brand new paper from Bobunny that I got called Powder Mountain collection.  I really love the blues for Christmas card.  And this time around I paired it with some cream color paper.  I used my Label 42, Decorative Element Label 42 as well as my Label 41 from Spellbinder.  I used some La la land craft - snowflake banner and snowflakes.  I used some bling from Queen and co rhinestone irridescent.

Here's a closer look at the digit that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. 12 months of christmas - anything Christmas and twist is Christmas critters which I did this time around!
  2. 2 cute ink challenges - Bird theme
  3. Digi sketch challenge - Sketch or animal
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Things with wings
That's it for this post but there's loads more coming up today so please do come back :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. A fab Christmas card, it's a great feeling to have a stash of them ready by Christmas. Love the cute penguin image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card. Lovely colours. I should really start some Christmas cards soon. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us at 2 Cute Ink!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Christmas card Vicky you will be getting a nice pile of cards ready in time if you carry on making Christmas ones! love the colours too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, cute little penguin and love the brown/blue combo :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. I love Bo Bunny papers. The blue and browns are a great combination. Thanks for joining us at The 12 Months of Christmas Link up for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at 2 CuteInk!
    Carolyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! I have never seen that new BoBunny paper - looks like a "must" have for me to. Love the fun colors! I LOVE all the dies you have used. I have never seen those snowflakes on the line - super cute! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "bird" challenge. Good luck with all the challenges you have entered. I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOH!! I love Bo Bunny paper as well - awesome choice for this cute image :) Have a wonderful week Vicky!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, Vicky! That color combo of blue and cream is awesome. Thanks for joining us at 12 Months of Christmas Link-Up this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Utterly cute, Vicky, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this month, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Vicky, love the colours and the layout. What cute snowflake bunting too. Thanks for joining us at 12 MOC xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway