Zodiac Betty - New release

It's time for a new release over at Simply Betty and this time the new release is all the great zodia signs!!! And WOW Betty went all out the images are just fabulous.

I will be giving them out to the 1st person who makes a comment on the picture that I will be posting on FB that shows their zodiac sign... so you will need to tell me your date of birth not the year just the date and that you want the postcard :)  Easy peasy right?!?  It's going on over at Simply Betty Fan group so you need to be there to win them!

I decided to make something totally DIFFERENT yup that's what I've been doing all year... but this is totally different from my previous makes it's some Postcards with the zodiac signs done with some glossy photo paper 4x6 and then I used my handmade alcool inks on them.  You can see how I made those with this video
Sorry if you have seen it already but I thought it would be awesome for those that missed it.  I'm pretty excited because I made all the backgrounds!  No DP used on these!!!

So here's my Aquarius:
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20, E97, BG01,BG05,BG02, B00, B04, B02 and B01).  I used my Label 10 and Label 20 from Spellbinder.  I added some stamping using my manganese blue archival ink.  I used my new mermaid lagoon distress inks all around and added some gems from my stash as well as some chipboard embellishments from Me & My big idea.

My Pisces Betty
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20, YR04, BG75,BG32,BG11, B63, BG34, BG72, BG78).   I used some TPC studio stamps with my manganese blue and monarch orange as well as olive archival inks.  I used my salty ocean distress ink all around.  The digi was cut using my curved rectangle.  I added some bling from my stash and some Robin's nest dew drops water.

My Aries Betty
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20, R24,E30,E31,E33,E35,E37, E13, E15, R05).  I used my nesting dies tag (with some added twine) I used my sizziz framelits dies.  The background were stamped with some plum and jet black archival inks.  I used my we r memory keepers stamps.  I added some bling from my stash.  The distressing around the image and sentiment was done with my new Abandoned coral distress ink.

My Taurus Betty
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20,R32, YR23, YR24, YR12, E50, YR31, E31,E34, E13 and E15). I used my Nesting frame 3 and Nesting labels.  I used my venetian orange and jet black archival ink.  I used my scattered straw distress ink all around.  I added a little Metal accent with a little bling :)

My Gemini Betty
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20,V04,V09, BV000, BG01,BG02,B04,E50,YR31, E31 and E35).  I used my Label and Tag as well as my Jar Label from Spellbinder.  I added some dusty concord distress ink all around the image and some inkado stamps in Cobalt in archival ink.

My Cancer Betty
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20,R05, R46, W9,W7, W5, C3, C5 and T2).  I used my label and tag and Label 21 from Spellbinder.  I put some little bling border from Michaels and added some hearts from my stash as well as some black bling.  The edge were done in black memento ink and the background stamped with some Vermillion archival ink.

My Leo Betty
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20,V01,V06, YR21, YR24, YR18 and V04).  The extra gears were done with some toilet paper and a mould!!!  Yup so excited about this new technique because it weights nothing so it's great for makes.  I used some Heidi swapp Bronzer on them.  The edge of the sentiment and the image were done with Seedless preserves.  The background was stamped with some Manganese blue and jet black archival inks.

My Virgo Betty
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20,R11,R12,R22, E31,E35,YG63, YG61).  I used my scallop nest ovals and my Nesting frame 1 from Quickutz.  I used my emerald green and jet black archival inks.  I used some Evergreen bough distress ink all around the sentiment and the image.  I put some little flower bling and that's it!

My Libra Betty
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20,BV17, BV13,BV11, BV02, B66 and B69). I also used my promarker red gold.  The image were cut using petite label 1 and reverse wonky rectangle from Spellbinder.  I added some metal butterflies as well as some bling from Ki.  I used some Deep Blue and jet black archival inks.  And some salty ocean distress ink all around the images.

My Scorpio Betty
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20,E23, R46, W5,W7,W9, C3, C5 and T2). I used my nesting labels and my atc label from Spellbinder.  I used my Rose madder and jet black archival inks.  The background was stamped with some Tim Holtz stamp.

My Sagittarius Betty
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20,E15,E17, E13, E19, R32, W3, Y28).  I used my Nellie's rectangles and my sizzix framelits dies.  I played with jet black archival ink for this and put memento black ink all around.

My Capricorn Betty
Colored with some Copics( E000,E00,E04,E11,R20,R32,E33,E35, BG72,BG90,BG93,BG96 and BG99).   I used some library green and some jet black archival inks.  I also used my Nellie's ovals dies.  I added a little metal embellishment with some Queen & Co Sunflowers.  I used my peeled paint distress ink all around the image and sentiment.

I will be entering those little postcards in the following challenges:

  1. Joe's scrap shack - Anything goes
  2. The stamping boutique challenge blog - die cuts or punches
  3. Lil red wagon - Distress it
  4. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes optional feminine (they all are :) )

I really hope you join in the fun at the FB group.

Have a great Friday night!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Amazing job on each and everyone...
    thank you so much for sharing your color combo's!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Vicky and love all your back grounds.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy girl!! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the creations , but love Virgo ( she's mine) seriously, you did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so pretty!!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've been busy Vicki! Great makes. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, your zodiac cards are fun and very well done! I saw some on FB but was glad to see them all together here! I am a big fan of making inks and sprays myself, so your video was an extra special treat for me. Great work! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! I bow down to you, creating all of these beauties!!
    I adore your Leo creation, with it being my starsign and all!
    Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you got them all done!!! Brilliant job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is a impressive set of projects. All of them unique and amazing. Great work. Thanks for playing along with our Distress it challenge at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky,

    These are super cool. Something I have never seen before and so unique. I am Taurus Betty myself :) Great job on all the coloring and embellishing.

    Thanks for playing at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy Crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW excellent work Vicky! They are all beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGoodness!! Where to begin...I love the backgrounds you created, I love the designs. Everything is just amazing! Thanks for joining in Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow beautiful coloring work on the cards. Thanks for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway