Karleigh Sue challenge - Christmas in July

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge and it comes at the same time as a great new release of image if you want more inspiration go and check it out here. There will be all sorts of goodies there for you!!!!

Ok so I couldn't just work with one image... I had to use them ALL!!!! bwhahahahahah and I decided to use them to make an altered children book for my little niece and nephew :)  they are 3 and I miss them lots but I haven't been good to see them much with the depression and stuff... so this is a way for me to say how I care.

This is what I made for the cover using the super cute Santa's Helpers the paper for the cover is from Beach by Paper house.  I used my sharpie to write the sentiment
Here's the next page using Sweet Stripes.  I used some borders from the dollar store and a die cut from Creative memories.  The papers is the last of a pack that I've had forever.  I used some duck tape as well.

the next page using some MME papers and the super cute Twinkle lights and Mistetoe kisses
then I made it more interactive with the next page using a great pocket from October afternoon and using some project life little papers as well as making a little door with some paper from DCWV - sorry don't remember the set and putting a little brad as the door handle :)  I also used some ribbon from my stash.

 And behind this little card there's Peekaboo gift
 And behind the little door is No Peeking
and for the next pages it's about food with the great duo Christmas Cocoa and Santa's cookies
Then we have the super cute Toad stool Elf here I used some more DCWV papers as well as some die cuts from Cheery Lynn design
and here's the last 2 pages because it's not because they are having fun that they are not checking..... so I'm using Checking the list and more papers from Paper house - Beach
And here's the back that I made to go with this little book
I really hope that they enjoy this little book from me!

I'm entering this little book in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty sentiments - Summer challenge
  2. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Not just cards challenges - anything goes
  4. Perfectly rustics - something that moves - I figured the door moves
  5. Simon says stamp blog - Summer
  6. whoopsi Daisy - Summer fun
  7. 613 Avenue create  - I went with the anything goes option
That's it for me for today.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow, gorgeous project Vicky. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable gift for your niece and nephew! I'm sure they will love it!! Thanks for joining us over at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work Vicky, I am sure your niece and nephew will love it.
    Thank you also for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing book! Love it! What a great idea too! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a book! I LOVE it!
    Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards Challenges this month!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Design of projects, thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome journal, Vicky! Very cohesive and well organized! Great job! Thanks so much for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Wow, Wow, this is just amazing, with something special on every page. Thanks for joining the Perfectly Rustics Something that Moves Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great book, I wish I had an auntie like you that crafted me up my own special book. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway