MWLW - New progressive challenge July

Hello everyone!  There's a brand new progressive challenge starting over at My Whimsical Little world FB challenge and you really want to play with this little cutie that comes with the Canada flag or with a blank flag so you can use your own country.

Don't forget there's also freebie on the blog My whimsical little world.  And of course there's no new release this month but we will be sharing some fabulous oldies from the store so you don't want to miss those!

For my make I decided to get a head start on my calendars when I would find some images that are appropriate like this one.  I found a picture frame that you lift to get to the pages and I figured I would alter that to make the calendar :)  actually I found 2 other ones in plastic... so yeah lots of fun ideas.

Here's the make that I did
I used some plain red paper and then added a bunch of different washi tapes :)  I'm glad to get to use them... .I seem to have an addiction to them but then I don't use them.... lol  I used the calendar that you can find here.  It's a Quebec one with the proper vacation for here.  The image was colored with my copics.

I'm entering this little calendar page in the following challenges:

  1. Anything but a card - anything goes but a card
  2. 613 Avenue create - Did the option of the flag
  3. Bloggers challenge - Wave the flag
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs



Comments

  1. Gorgeous project and perfect for our challenge. I love her. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great idea for this image. I need a full calendar done like this, what a great home decor idea as well! You've done a wonderful job with paola's image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your creation
    hugs debo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great calendar page and wonderful use of the washi! I tend to buy and not use mine as well... Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway