Oddball new release images July

I'm back!  And this time it's with lots of great journaling that really helped me get stuff off my chest.... I'm not feeling all that good and trying to put a brave front and do everything but it's being hard.

And I'm pushing myself to hard and failing miserably.  So when I saw all the great new images from Oddball I just knew that it would make for some great therapy journaling!  And this time around I'm not sharing all I wrote.... some is not good for blogging....

You will be able to find all the fab digis here

This 1st one is image 239 and was used in a junk album that I'm making with just recycled material.  The great sentiments are from Create with TLC as well as with the set.  I will be doing a video about this album and sharing in more details then.  The background here is done with my gelli plate and some acrylic paints and stencils.  The tag is from a pair of short jeans from my daughter :)
The next one is image 241b and I made it with my daughter in mind because it's called gemini :) so I thought it was fitting to write a bit in my journal about her.  The background was done using my neocolors.

and a closer look at the digi colored with my copics
This last one was made this weekend.... I really wasn't feeling all that well and thought this was so very fitting.  It's image 242.  I colored her up as a zombie because that's a bit how I'm feeling.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was sooooo fitting with how I felt.

I used some papers that I had colored using my gelli plate as the backgrounds.  I made a pocket and used a piece from the wedding album that I had messed up last week to write my journaling on the back.  That's what you see sticking out from the right side of the pocket.  I also used a bunch of different washi tapes.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment that was edged with the new twisted citron distress ink.
and here's the image colored with my copics and pretty much how I'm feeling right now....
But hey I will mend right?!? That's what we need to do....

Hope you have a great day I'm going to be back later with more.

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway