Open Minded crafting fun - Last challenge - Kids want to have fun

Well it's the last challenge over at Open Minded crafting Fun challenge.  It's been a great adventure with lots of fabulous sponsors, DT and co-owners!

This last challenge is about kids having fun!

Our sponsors are:
 , and

For my make I used a great image from SLS Lines called Robot and it's super cute for a b-day card for a child.


I used some papers from Blast off - Three bugs in a rug.  The banner is from Crate paper.  The bling that I added are from Recollection bling.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I hope you have a great Saturday!

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway