SLS Lines - New release

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release over at SLS Lines .  Got to love those fab images!

For my make I used the fabulous Quiet sitting fairy.  I used her in my total junk journal that I made for a friend.  I thought she would be the perfect image for the message that I wanted to send her.

I used a Unity stamp with her.
The left hand page is done with some gelli printing over a leaflet from the real estate agent.  I used some left over papers that I inked with my black memento ink.  I used my pearl effect die from Spellbinder.  The background to the fairy was done with my gelatos.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I'm not entering this in any challenges because I'm on vacation :)  So that's my little vacation but I still wanted to share with you the great image.

Have a great Wednesday.

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway