The East Wind - Anything but a card challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time around it's about anything but a card!

I would say that this in the past would have been super hard but not anymore.... lol

So for that I decided to use the fabulous digi Lucy Loo morning stretch now I really really wish that I looked this good when I stretched lol.... but you know how much I really really really loooooove Lucy Loo so had to use her on this special album that I'm making for a friend.

It's made out of all recycled material that I gessoed and then painted over using my gelli plate.  It's my 1st time doing a total junk album :)  I really hope that she likes it!  I'm pretty happy with those pages!!!!



so the paper is all from my gelli plate on some advertising using some acrylic paints and some stencils from my stash.  I used some papers from a magazine and some sentiments from my Simple Stories papers.  I added a little flower that I made using an old drape from a thrift store.  I used a center bead that I melted ( a pony bead)  the lace was from my stash as well and you can see the yellow envelope that I used as the cover for this special album.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this junk journal in the following challenges:
  1. Ikes world challenge blog - Anything but square - it's not a square that's for sure :)
  2. Papertake weekly - Don't be square
That's all for this spot but I will be back for more later so please do come back!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A beautifully coloured image and card design love the sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring on the image and a fabulous project Vicky :-D
    Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning work Vicky. I love this beautiful image you used! Be sure and go over to the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge blog and share with our Anything Goes challenge this month. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fab image! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! ~Nan, DT~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Vicky! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenge! LOL Mixed the hats up in my closet! hehe Nan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant design! Very nice colors.
    Good luck, Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic creation! Thanks for playing in this week's challenge over at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us @ Ike's Challenge. Your card is very unique and I truly love the saying. I needed to hear an uplifting saying today.

    http//angelartscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning entry Vicky, beautifully coloured and once again a fabulous sentiment - such true words :) :) :) Thank you so much for joining us this fortnight at IKEsWORLD and good luck :) :) big hugs, Mimi Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen much gelli plate usage so this is fantastic, I have wondered for a while about the results they create. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card. great sentuiment and true love the image
    thanks for joining ike's world
    Lynne DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this super TEW image - beautiful colouring! Great composition of your journal page. Thanks for sharing with Ike's World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicky I love this layout. Beautiful. all the recycling..wow! Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway