TLC Fantastic blog hop

Hello everyone!  This should be your 1st stop for the great TLC blog hop :)  woop woop it's been awhile since there's been one and of course Paulette was super generous with all of us again!!!!

There's also something special with this hop because you can get the round images in a set for a special prize just during the time of the hop!!!! right now it's only 1.5$$$$  what a steal!


Ok so now for my freebie it's this fabulous image that I'm sure you will love and you can see what I did with this cute little banner because of course I just had to do some journaling :)  (just right click on the image and save on your computer)



And here's my journaling with one great image from the set on special as well as the great freebie.

I really love little banners like this one because on top of a cute little doily it makes for a perfect tuck spot!  I used a playing card to put a little message on the back. I added some more Create with TLC image and I used a page from a book that I ripped (the book is Jim Henson's Doodle Dreams book), I had purchased that book just for those pages on special at our equivalent of TJ max.  I did a bunch of journaling with my ink pen.  The back ground is actually some book pages that I had used in this journal because it's an older book's cover that I'm using and I used my bind it all at the time to make this journal.  So there's some watercolor paper in it as well as some pages that I reused for the interest.  And I've been using those pages to wipe my brushes :)

Here's a look when the card is out of it's tuck spot.
And here it is so you can see the sentiment that I used behind it.
and a closer look at the round image it's part of the set on special.

And finally a closer look at what I did with the great banner.
I really love using those banners this way in my journaling!

So here's the list of the hop:

VICKY ..... http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/ - you are here

RHONDA SUE .......  http://craftymumzcreations.blogspot.com/ your next stop!!!  :)  Enjoy


LISA LYNN ..........  http://lisalynncard.blogspot.com/



HETTY ............  http://craftchaos.blogspot.com/

DESIRE ........... http://desiref.blogspot.com/




Have a great Sunday and thank you Paulette for another great hop!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awesome project Vicky, thanks for the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work as always Vicky picked up the freebie thank you .♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUte banner thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, you are on such a roll with these wonderful journals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your journaling page turned out beautifully! I am so loving all your pages.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful Thanks for the freebee..Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, your journalpages are absolutely fantastic.
    Love how you get all the elements together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky, love your journal pages. I find personal art journals interesting but haven't got the courage to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i say it all the time....curioser & curiouser...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for using the banner! I like what you did with your pages. Thank you for the freebie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Vicky! Thanks so much for sharing, great to see you!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your idea Vicky, it has my imagination in my mojo's going again. Thank you bunches for sharing with us and stirring me up again. Hugs, Cathy Kuntz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, I love what you did with the bonkers banner and boy do I need that bonkers banner. I can put that on so many different ideas for cards. Thank you bunches, hugs Cathy Kuntz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous Journal page Vicky! And fab freebie too! :D Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your journaling page - fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!
    As always, it is truly a pleasure hopping with you!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like what you did, it looks great. Thank you.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  17. WooHoo! My kind of HOP! Love your pages, Vicky and the Freebie is FABULOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome journal pages! Thanks for the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous! Love the "Be Curious..." quote. You always have a wonderful way of putting various elements together. Thanks for all the photos, the freebie, and for sharing your talents in the hop.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fun. Love your journaling page and the playing card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Vicky, I love your journal pages. They are wonderful! I like the images and sentiments too. Thanks for sharing your art and the TLC digi. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your journal page turned out beautiful Vicky. I love that 'wild' card as well. So appropriate with the theme. Thanks for sharing the freebie!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely work Vicky. thank you for your inspiration on the blog hop and for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Vicky you have used the fun images so creatively and I love your mixed media journal designs.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful blog hop! Thank you for being a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful creation Vicky! I love all beautiful details!
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such craftiness...fine job.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for the freebie! Beautiful card!!
    love from Norway!
    Hilde

    hildringens,wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway