Monday, October 19, 2015

My Whimsical little world - New release - Oct 19 2015

Hello everyone!  It's Monday and this time it's a special one!!!  I start my new job!!!  woooop wooop nervous but very excited at the same time.  It seems that they have quite a week planned for me.... lol hope that I can keep up!

But you are not here for this you are here for the new release over at My Whimsical little world and there's 2 great images being released today!  One is a little cat on a pumpkin and the other is a little Frankencat ;)

Here's my 1st one put on a little ATC.  The background is done with a gelli plate.  I used some washi  and the bling is from my stash.  The image was colored with my copics.  I fussy cut it out and did a background in black for it.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
And here's the second make that I did this time with the little Frankencat.

I used some stenciling on this make and I also used some left over piece of plastic that I had used to stencil something.  I added some washi tape as well.  I sprayed with my black velvet spray.
The image was colored with my copics and the sentiment is again from Create with TLC.

I hope you have liked my little inspiration.  Don't forget to check out the blog and of course our great FB group where there's lots of great freebies!!!

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. You are on a roll~! Everything is looking so fabulous. And I am loving some of the different techniques.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest