The snow queen - New release - Julia Spiri

Hello!  It's time for the new release over at Julia Spiri which you can see if you are part of the great FB group.  The image that I had the chance to work with is called The snow queen.

I always love to have a chance to get ahead of my Christmas cards and this card was a great time to do so.

I did a type of monochromatic look.

To make this I used paper from Bobunny - Powder Mountain.  The die cuts that I used are Snowflake borker, label 14 as well as my scallop and large circle.  I used some washi tape on it and some bling.

I colored the image with my copics and fussy cut the image.  I also used some wink of stella on her.
The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. 12 months of Christmas - Christmas card (went with the anything Christmas)
  2. Abc Christmas challenge- Unusual Colors
  3. Crafting by designs - Get ready for Christmas
  4. Whimsy inspires - Fall colors or Christmas
  5. A snowflakes promise - Christmas or winter - did Christmas
  6. Paper minutes - Snow
That's it for today!  Hope you have liked my posts :)

Have a great Thursday!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Queen of ice!! Great card and wonderful coloration!!
    Thanks
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Vicky hi, I love your card the blues are just fab and the whole design is great. What a great image to !!! DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
    – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Lovely winter card! Love her!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done here, Vicky, beautiful colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, hope to see you again.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10