Dance for your master - Karleigh Sue

I really adore using digis in my journal.  I totally fell in love with this digi when it was released last month at Karleigh Sue digis and just HAD to play with her Dance for your master for the inspiration post that I'm hosting today.

I had made some backgrounds in a crafting class and that was just the perfect one for this journaling.  I did add some gelatos to the edge just for added fun :)

I used some letters stamp to make the words on some old book paper.  The other letters are from American Craft.

I colored the image with my copics and you can see a close up here.  I wanted her to be a bit mysterious.... do you think I managed it?!?

I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  2. Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Dlart-thankful-thursday-october-linky - Anything goes
  4. The crafty addicts - Anything goes - Fall colors
  5. Papertake weekly - anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awesome card, very pretty and sexy, great sentiment.
    Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysterious and wonderful, love the sentiment. a girl who knows her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant work Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    Creative Fingers DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page, awesome image thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute creation
    Thank you for joining the DLART Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge - Have a blessed day!
    Gail Scott http://DL.ART DT member
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project - thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    PS Don't forget to link to the challenge not just the blog when you take part in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10