And for my new release post I had the chance to work with the fab Sugar Skull 4.
To make this I decided to play with my journal yeah.... I know I love it :)
I did some painting and used a recollection skull cut out that I had purchased this summer at Michaels as my stencil over the paint. You see it more on the right hand side but there's the same type of details on the left . I used my copics to color in the digi. I also used my posca pen and my sharpies on the layout. I also used my prima resist chalk in Hydrangea.
Here's a closer look at the digi and the great sentiment from Create with TLC.
- Ikes world challenge - Halloween
- Tuesday taggers - Frightful/Halloween
- Dream valley challenges - Halloween
- Haunted design house - It's Halloween
- The paper girls challenge - Get ready for Halloween
That's it for me for now but I have one more post coming up and I hope you will be back for it!!!