SLS Lines - New release

Hello everyone!  It's Thursday and it's time for a new release over at SLS Lines how awesome right?!?

And for my new release post I had the chance to work with the fab Sugar Skull 4.

To make this I decided to play with my journal yeah.... I know I love it :)


I did some painting and used a recollection skull cut out that I had purchased this summer at Michaels as my stencil over the paint.  You see it more on the right hand side but there's the same type of details on the left .  I used my copics to color in the digi.  I also used my posca pen and my sharpies on the layout.  I also used my prima resist chalk in Hydrangea.

Here's a closer look at the digi and the great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little make in the following challenges:

  1. Ikes world challenge  - Halloween
  2. Tuesday taggers - Frightful/Halloween
  3. Dream valley challenges - Halloween
  4. Haunted design house - It's Halloween
  5. The paper girls challenge - Get ready for Halloween
That's it for me for now but I have one more post coming up and I hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Ach, wie gruselig ist diese Karte, aber toll gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome pages .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Vicky. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages Vicky and I LUV the skull image :-)
    Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES. Good luck in the Vote :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic spread! Thank you for joining us at TIOT's!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright skull in amongst the dark of halloween
    thanks for joining ike's challenge
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a terrific card, Vicky, so original! I love the skull!!! thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this..beautifully colored and awesome background . Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the sugar skull image, it's perfect and your journalling has hit a soft spot with me. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10