Adrianna's owl - Karleigh Sue

I really adore using digis and for my make over at Karleigh Sue digis I decided to use one of them in a little mixed media piece to make to my dad.  He really really loves owls so I decided to use the great Adrianna's owl.

For this make I did a little video for you of my process :)  Hope you like it!  Here it is
And here is my little make :)
I used a little piece of of wood and some buttons for my make.  I used a sentiment from Art Stamp for this.


I colored the image with my copics and you can see a close up here.


I really hope that you have liked my latest inspiration for you.

I'm entering this little make in the following challenges:

  1. Catch the bug blog- Anything goes
  2. Pde linky party - anything goes
  3. Polkadoodle - Autumn or fall colors
  4. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  5. Sassy studio designs - anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you like my make.  Don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you like what I mke.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is so cute! Your coloring is awesome~fun design!
    Thanks for joining us in the PDE Linky Party Anything Goes Challenge!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mixed media piece! Thanks for joining us for DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card!!! Thank you for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.

    Hugs, Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the owl,adorable card thank you for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party-DT elecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute project! Bet your Dad loved it. Fun video, too. I need to play more. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww how cute! What a fun project, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous make love the cute owl and layers of colour-great video too----Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway