Ain't you never seen a gift before

I just had an amazing day with my hubby and family :)  It's so great to be back to my usual self!!!  The energy level is good and I'm just enjoying MY life like I had not done in quite a long time!!!!

All through the week I was coloring at night a great new Creepmas image from Rick St-Dennis called Aint you never seen a gift before and I had something in mind as a little decoration.
NEW 2015 CREEPMAS Ain't you never seen a Gift before? Digi Stamp
And tonight I finally finished it off!!!!  I even did a little video of how it went to finish it off.
And here is my little make. I used a little black board sign that I got for very cheap at the dollar store.  I thought it was just super fun to use to make this!
The image was colored with my copics.  And I used a chalk marker to write in the sentiment.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Hiding in my craftroom - Any holiday
  2. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  3. Left of center challenges - Nothing square - well it's not square but it's also pretty LOC :)
  4. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  5. Snarky stampers - Naughty Christmas
That's it for me for this weekend.  I'm taking a class tomorrow Sunday and I'm looking forward to some crafty and messy fun!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. this is wonderful
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use a blackboard for a project! Totally borrowing (stealing) that idea!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for Naughty Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha---love it!!! So darn cute! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that's a bit creepy LOL! Cute! Thank you for playing in the LOC challenge of no Rectangle or Square cards.
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (LOC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love how you coloured this! A totally fun card. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome coloring and such a fun project! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway