Sunday, November 29, 2015

Ain't you never seen a gift before

I just had an amazing day with my hubby and family :)  It's so great to be back to my usual self!!!  The energy level is good and I'm just enjoying MY life like I had not done in quite a long time!!!!

All through the week I was coloring at night a great new Creepmas image from Rick St-Dennis called Aint you never seen a gift before and I had something in mind as a little decoration.
NEW 2015 CREEPMAS Ain't you never seen a Gift before? Digi Stamp
And tonight I finally finished it off!!!!  I even did a little video of how it went to finish it off.
And here is my little make. I used a little black board sign that I got for very cheap at the dollar store.  I thought it was just super fun to use to make this!
The image was colored with my copics.  And I used a chalk marker to write in the sentiment.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Hiding in my craftroom - Any holiday
  2. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  3. Left of center challenges - Nothing square - well it's not square but it's also pretty LOC :)
  4. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
  5. Snarky stampers - Naughty Christmas
That's it for me for this weekend.  I'm taking a class tomorrow Sunday and I'm looking forward to some crafty and messy fun!!!

Hugs

7 comments :

  1. this is wonderful
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use a blackboard for a project! Totally borrowing (stealing) that idea!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for Naughty Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha---love it!!! So darn cute! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that's a bit creepy LOL! Cute! Thank you for playing in the LOC challenge of no Rectangle or Square cards.
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (LOC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love how you coloured this! A totally fun card. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome coloring and such a fun project! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest