I'm a rainbow

Hello!!!!  I've been creating a LOT today!!!  And I decided to finish off the day by doing some stuff just BECAUSE I could and I wanted too!!!

I use index cards to use the left over paints and I used some yummy yummy Dylusions paints on a project today that I cannot share with you yet.... but I had some left over.  And that's how this little make got started.

It's getting darker sooner.... and I wanted to use lots of colors for my make because that's happy and I wanted happy as I was with my creating!  The image that I used is from Lacy Sunshine and it's called Maddie Hobo Clown.  I don't think I have ever in my life used so many colors on one single digi lol and she was tiny.... I had printed her small....  but she was perfect for this little index card and I hope you will think so too.

I used some of my melted pony beads for this make as well as some washi tape (I don't use it enough)!!!!  The sentiment is from Dylusions - Laugh 'til you leak.   I used some legos and a gas tank cap to make the background!!!

I'm entering this little index card in the following challenges:

  1. Lacy sunshine - Anything goes challenge
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Girl's only
  3. Stamping with dragon - Rainbow
  4. Creative knockouts - Something to say
That's it for me for this post but I will be back because I made something else!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. BRILLIANTLY DESIGNED Vicky, Good that you wanted to create and love seeing your result. I Had to open another NEW blog as google + did something to my other one and I can't seem to reverse it soooo...if you want to rejoin my blog and enter my candy, click onto my name and it'll take you to the link.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable Vicky! Wonderful coloring!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats an adorable sentiment! Great job on the challenge with us at Creative Knockouts! - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is beautiful, love the bright colors. Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the details of your index card Vicky!
    Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for Dragons Lair Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful little piece of art, I love it. I must give those melted pony beads a go. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Challenge Blog.... Sarah DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway