SLS Lines- Crazy Aunt

Hello!  I'm back with a new release image from SLS Lines called Crazy Aunt.  Love that funny character :)  She was just perfect for a little fun Christmas journaling!!!!

I played with some paints for this as well as some free stencils that I got from a magazine.  I added some left over papers and a little doily that I ripped apart.  The digi was colored with my copics.  I asked Paulette from Create with TLC for help with the sentiments to go with this image!  She sent me those 2 and they have been part of the fab new club.  If you are not in it you have missed out!!! But you can now purchase these here.

I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. The pencil cases - Green
  2. Alphabet challenge blog - T for this is the season
  3. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Anything goes with a sentiment
  4. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas present
  5. Eureka stamps - Anything goes
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Il love this image and card, great colours and technique.

    Seeing as I'm the only Aunt this side of the family, it is perfect image and sentiment for me, thanks for info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile. Such an infectious grin on this images face! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun concept! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway