Summer calendar - July Rose

wooop woop I have finally finished my last season for my calendars that I was making to put in my Etsy store.

So I get to share with you my latest video of that series as well as one little calendar the month of August that I made using a great little image from Julia Spiri called Rose!!!

and here's a closer look at Rose.  She was colored with my copics.  The calendar comes from here.

Isn't she adorable?!?

I'm entering this little calendar in the following challenges:

  1. 2 creative chicks - Anything goes
  2. Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - Anything goes but used patern paper
  3. Noor design-uk - Anything goes
  4. The sisters of craft - Anything goes
  5. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!!  Hope you enjoy my video!  I will try to post the finished product this week :)

Hugs


Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway