For this 1st make of the new year I'm here with a brand new image from The East Wind. It's a great freebie if you are registered for the newsletter.
I decided to get ahead of my Christmas card with this little one :) YAY 1st thing that you know you will need those.... so might as well use the time when it's cold outside to make some.
The paper for this is from Keeping Cozy - Echo park. The sentiment is cut using Stamping up banner. The snowflake is from a dollar store ornament. I added some bling to it.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
- Word art wednesday - anything goes
- A snowflakes promise - Winter/Christmas themed challenge
- 2craftygirls challenges - Winter blues - Anything goes
- Eureka stamps - Snowmen or snowflake - used snowflake
- Melonheadz friends - Christmas
That's it for me for this post but there's 2 more coming up for you today :)