And here's the image closer colored with my copics.
The paints that I used are from Paper Artsy as well as some dollar store paints and deco art. The stamps are from Paper Artsy as well and one of the clocks was from Prima stamps. I also added some metal gears from my stash.
Here's a side view of the little piece.
I'm entering this little make in the following challenges:
- Retarte - Anything goes or Easter - did anything goes
- Ttcrd - Anything goes
- Here is a place to start - Stencils - soooo happy to see this new challenge!!!
- Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Single layer card or anything goes and went with that last option
- My crafting stories - anything goes - new challenge
That's it for me for today. Hope you have liked what you have seen and will be inspired :)