I'm using the very cute little Baby Aurora Birthday princess. I thought she would be PERFECT for my little niece b-day card. She is turning 4 this March. Wow time sure goes by fast.
I didn't go with the typical colors... I found a great piece of Design paper in one of my Studio Calico paper pack. I thought it would be the perfect base. And it made for a very very bright card.
I used some bling that I had gotten at Michael's. I used my fancy tag 2 and my crown dies from Spellbinder. Don't use my dies as much as I used to.... I also did some doodling around the sentiment. I used my wink of luna on top of the crown for the raised parts. The sentiment is from Create with TLC :)
Here's a closer look at the digi. I colored her with my copics and then used some gelly roll pen on top of the crown to make it shiny.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Addicted-to-stamps-challenge - Die cuts
- Crafting-with-dragonflies - Anything goes - Card only
- Crafty friends challenge blog - Girly - yeah... well it's not the traditional but I still think it's girly!!!
- Dis digi designs challenge - Birthdays
- 2 crafty girls challenges - anything goes/Fantasy - I'm thinking that princess is pretty much fantasy :)
That's it for this post but there's more coming so hope you will be back.